“It is not joy that makes us grateful; it is gratitude that makes us joyful.”-David Steinall-Rast
We want to take this opportunity to say a huge THANK YOU for your continued support. 2018 was a year of remarkable growth and change for us and we couldn’t have done it without you.
Highlights of 2018
- We added more than 100 new Retail Partners, including select locations of The Fresh Market and Earth Fare in the Southeast.
- After two years of recipe testing, ingredient sourcing, and packaging research, we released a new line of Handcrafted Nut Butter Bars: Cherry Pecan, Apricot Pepita, Cranberry Cashew, and Figgy Chai.
- We collaborated with Equator Coffees & Teas to create the limited batch Tigerwalk Espresso Nut Butter. Introduced in May, it quickly became our bestselling espresso nut butter collaboration to date.
- We introduced Maple Cinnamon Nut Butter in March and it has also become a customer favorite and best-seller.
- Our newly reformulated Cherry Pecan Nut Butter Bars were selected as a 2019 Good Food Award Finalist in the Snack category.
- We debuted our new gift box packaging and expanded our line of gift options.
- A winner of a 2017 Southern Living Food Award, our seasonal Hot Peanut Butter made its return to coincide with our participation in the Abundance NC Pepper Festival.
- We became proud sponsors of the elite distance runners of the Raleigh Distance Project and world champion obstacle racer Amelia Boone. We also expanded our partnership with ultra-marathoner Mike Wardian and continued supporting The Triangle Multisport Inside Out Sports Triathlon Team.
- For the second year in a row, we sponsored the Life Skills Foundation Race Across Durham, and Mike Wardian joined us to support their incredible work (and just happened to win the marathon!).
- And finally, the bestsellers from our web shop in 2018 were:
- Almond Ginger
- Chai Spice
- Maple Cinnamon
- Almond Cocoa
Here’s to continuing our shared commitment to handcrafted quality, real ingredients, and sustainability in 2019!