We’re giving the pups something to wag about with these homemade cookies, made with our Wag Butter Peanut Butter for Dogs. Already full of goodness like organic chia seeds and organic virgin coconut oil, we’re taking our Wag Butter to the next level with these sweet potato cookies, which can aid your dog’s digestion. They’re super easy and guaranteed to be eaten in their entirety. Let’s get baking!
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup Wag Butter Peanut Butter for Dogs
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/2 – 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat; set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs on medium-high until well combined, about 1-2 minutes. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups flour at low speed, beating just until incorporated. Add an additional 1/4 cup flour at a time just until the dough is no longer sticky
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough 3-4 times until it comes together. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.*
- Let cool completely.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PET’S VETERINARIAN REGARDING POSSIBLE ALLERGIES YOUR DOG MAY HAVE.
Recipe adapted from damndelicious.net.