Do you have a passion for small-batch, handmade foods?
Do you enjoy engaging with the public?
Are you self-motivated and organized?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for brand ambassadors across the U.S. to represent Big Spoon Roasters (BSR) at special events, product demos, and more.
- Schedule and lead tasting demonstrations (demos) at retail partner locations.
- Communicate with store managers/demo coordinators to determine schedules, product levels, and demo guidelines.
- Engage with customers about unique product attributes and BSR story to generate excitement, build brand awareness, and grow customer loyalty.
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems.
- Maintain adequate supplies of demo materials, promotional items, and products at all times.
- Send weekly updates to BSR Marketing & Communications Manager with upcoming demo schedule.
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Create a unique customer experience at demo events to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Build rapport with our retail stores’ staff and buyers, and seek opportunities to expand our shelf space / general retail presence in your respective region
- Monitor and ensure product placement, display and stock levels are adequate in store aisles
- Regularly communicate with home office in Durham, NC, regarding needs for events, successes, and challenges.
- Promote local BSR events on social media.
- Have fun (!) while promoting an authentic, handcrafted product!
What you get:
- Competitive hourly pay for in-store product demonstrations.
- Travel reimbursement for personal vehicle use (mileage) and public transportation (not including commute).
- Monthly free product allowance.
Interested? Please send a resumé + email to firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know why you’d make a great BSR Brand Ambassador!