“I have fallen in love with granola, in life and at work. I exercise every morning, and then I have a monstrous day in front of me. Granola gives me energy. It’s quick, tasty, and healthy.” Daniel Humm
We love granola around here (we even make our own in-house that we use in our Handcrafted Nut Butter Bars). When Philadelphia-based Instagrammer and recipe-creator Anna Ollinger (@citystreetshomemadeeats) created this recipe for granola featuring our Almond Coconut Butter, we were instantly in love.
I legitimately can’t stop eating this Big Spoon Roasters Almond Coconut Butter granola! 👏🏼 It’s the perfect level of sweetness, making it the most wonderful addition to your breakfast, snack, and/or dessert! 🤤 I’ve been eating it with my yogurt in the morning, by the spoonfuls in the afternoon, and on top of my ice cream in the evenings – no shame! 🙅🏻♀️
3 cups rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tbs. @bigspoonroasters Almond Coconut Butter
4 tbs. melted coconut oil
4 tbs maple syrup
1/2 cup pecans
1/4 cup craisins
1/4 cup golden raisins
1/4 cup walnuts
1/4 cup chopped figs
1/4 unsweetened coconut flakes
1/4 cup shaved almonds 🥜
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, dried fruit, nuts, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix almond butter, melted coconut oil, and maple syrup. Pour wet ingredients over the oat/nut mixture and stir well until all parts are evenly coated.
- Spread granola evenly onto baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, and then stir granola well. Bake for additional 10-12 minutes (total bake time of 20-22 minutes). ✨
- Allow granola to cool completely as it will get more crispy as it cools. Store in an airtight container.✔️