Do you have a passion for small-batch, handmade foods?
Do you enjoy engaging with the public?
Are you self-motivated and organized?
If so, we’d love to hear from you! We’re looking for a Triangle, NC Brand Ambassador to represent Big Spoon Roasters (BSR) at special events, product demos, and more.
What you do:
- Schedule and lead tasting demonstrations (demos) at retail partner locations.
- Communicate with store managers/demo coordinators to determine schedules, product levels, and demo guidelines.
- Engage with customers about unique product attributes and BSR story to generate excitement, build brand awareness, and grow customer loyalty.
- Capture demo results by timely reporting all pertinent info into tracking systems.
- Maintain adequate supplies of demo materials, promotional items, and products at all times.
- Send weekly updates to BSR Marketing & Communications Manager with upcoming demo schedule.
- Seed and develop relationships with market influencers, ultimately leading to increased brand visibility
- Create a unique customer experience at demo events to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty
- Build rapport with our retail stores’ staff and buyers, and seek opportunities to expand our shelf space / general retail presence in your respective region
- Monitor and ensure product placement, display and stock levels are adequate in store aisles
- Regularly communicate with home office in Durham, NC, regarding needs for events, successes, and challenges.
- Promote local BSR events on social media.
- Have fun (!) while promoting an authentic, handcrafted product!
What you get:
- Competitive hourly pay for in-store product demonstrations.
- Travel reimbursement for personal vehicle use (mileage) and public transportation (not including commute).
- Monthly free product allowance.
Interested? Please send a resumé + email to email@example.com letting us know why you’d make a great BSR Brand Ambassador!