Yeehaw, partner! 🤠 It’s time to make Cashew Butter Cowboy Cookies, inspired by a gooey chocolate chip cookie recipe by @FleekyFoods!
We used our Cashew Butter with Coconut Nectar, but feel free to substitute your favorite nut butter.
Here’s what you’ll need:
-¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup Big Spoon Roasters Cashew Butter with Coconut Nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cups oat flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1. In a large bowl, combine ¼ cup melted coconut oil with 1 cup coconut sugar, ¼ cup cashew butter, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
2. Add egg and stir to combine.
3. Add oat flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1 tsp baking soda. Stir to combine.
4. Fold in dark chocolate chips, oats, chopped pecans, and coconut flakes.
5. Using an ice cream scooper, scoop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Refrigerate dough for as little as 10 minutes, or overnight for thicker cookies.
7. Preheat oven to 350º F.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
Click here to watch a how-to video!