- 3 bananas
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup + 2tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- juice and zest from one lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine wet ingredients.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients to wet.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Pour into a greased or parchment paper-lined bread dish.
- Bake at 350F for 45-60 mins and then you're set, oh and top with the Lemon Cashew Butter!!
#elizasbites ( @tangy_pineapple )