Equal parts sweet treat and whole grain wholesome snack, this recipe from @fourthfloorgoods is a brilliant way to enjoy or Limited Batch Fiji Ginger Peanut Butter (our Fiji Ginger Almond Butter would be excellent as well!). And it’s the perfect recipe for these last few weeks of summer when you don’t want to turn on that oven! Enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup @bigspoonroasters Fiji Ginger PB (+ more for drizzling)
- 1/8 cup cocoa powder
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind)
- 1/8 cup coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients except oats and chips in a medium pot over low heat. Stir together as peanut butter melts to create a thick mixture.
- Once pb is melted, remove from heat and stir in oats and chips.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined 9x9 baking pan and press down evenly. Drizzle extra peanut butter over the top, then place in the freezer for 1 hour, before cutting into bars. Enjoy!