"Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life." - A A Gill
Ever notice how much easier the morning rush is when you've got breakfast already made? Throw together these Chocolate Chip Chai Spice Bliss Balls from @cl.plates Sunday evening and you've got a grab-and-go breakfast ready to go for the next few days (if you can keep from eating them all at once)!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3 Tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 cup pitted dates (soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp Chai Spice Peanut & Almond Butter with Sea Salt
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Drain soaked dates and set aside.
- Add all ingredients, except for chocolate chips, to a high-speed food processor.
- Process for 20-30 seconds or until mixture sticks together.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Bake for 7 minutes at 400 F or Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.