"Autumn... the year's last, loveliest smile." - William Cullen Bryant
Now that we're in the full-on splendor of autumn, we are constantly on the look-out for comforting recipes that epitomize the season. We know. We know. More pumpkin spice lattes?? The answer: yes, some things go viral for a reason. And when they're made with real ingredients instead of "pumpkin spice flavor" you can certainly taste the difference. Enter this delicious Pumpkin Spice Latte Baked Oatmeal from Instagrammer @camikeepseatingthings.
From Cami: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I thought of this cozy baked oats recipe combining my two favorite fall things — pumpkin spice and coffee — mainly inspired by the Tigerwalk Espresso Nut Butter from the LEGENDARY Big Spoon Roasters!! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE WITH PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE OATS:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin butter (optional)
- 1 dash pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Tigerwalk Espresso Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
- 1 frozen banana (optional)
- 1/4 chopped hazelnuts (optional)
- First of all, light some candles to set the fricken MOOD. We are here to be cozy. Period.
- Combine 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup almond milk, 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional), 2 tbsp pumpkin puree, 1 tbsp PUMPKIN BUTTER (again optional), and a dash of pumpkin pie spice/cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Stir stir stir stir.
- Pour your oat mixture into a small skillet and sprinkle in about 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda. Top with extra cinnamon if you so desire!
- Bake at 350 degrees until the top is golden brown and solid-looking, about 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and add your FAVORITE toppings! I did frozen blueberries, frozen banana, chopped hazelnuts, and of course Big Spoon Roasters Tigerwalk Espresso Nut Butter for that #pumpkinspicelatte feel.