- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Grated ginger (to your liking)
- 1 green onion
- 1/4 cup Almond Butter with Wildflower Honey
- *optional -- sub Hot Mamba Peanut Butter & remove chili flakes (unless you want an extra kick!)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 - 3 tbsp water
- 1 serving rice noodles
- Sautee garlic and ginger in sesame oil on light heat so garlic doesn't burn.
- Add chili flakes, almond butter, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, tamari and stir. As it heats up, add water to create consistency you like.
- Heat rice noodles according to package.
- Strain noodles and add to almond butter sauce. Toss, and plate.
- Top with green onion (& sesame seeds if you like), enjoy!
We adapted from this recipe here.