2 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp tamari (or soy sauce)
2 - 3 tbsp water
1 serving rice noodles
1. Sautee garlic and ginger in sesame oil on light heat so garlic doesn't burn.
2. Add chili flakes, almond butter, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, tamari and stir. As it heats up, add water to create consistency you like.
3. Heat rice noodles according to package.
4. Strain noodles and add to almond butter sauce. Toss, and plate.
5. Top with green onion (& sesame seeds if you like), enjoy!
We adapted from this recipe here.