-½ cup Big Spoon Roasters Crunchy Peanut Butter (or your fave nut butter)
- Flaky sea salt
- Optional: Crushed Peanuts or Almonds
1. Cut each date to expose the middle, being sure not to cut all the way through.
2. Stuff each date with about 2 teaspoons of nut butter. We used Crunchy Peanut Butter, one of Joan’s three Tastemaker Trio nut butter selections. We encourage you to also try this recipe with her other two picks: Tigerwalk Espresso Almond Butter and Chocolate Sea Salt Almond Butter.
3. Melt your chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl or on the stovetop. Stir until smooth.
4. Drizzle melted chocolate over the dates.
5. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt, and crushed nuts if desired.
6. Refrigerate to help the chocolate set. Then, enjoy!