We loooove these No-Bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars by @theconsciousplantkitchen and we know you will, too! They are perfect for a breakfast treat, after-school snack, or healthy dessert. Any way you serve them, they are mmm-mmm-good!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Quick Oats - or unsweetened coconut
- 6 tablespoons Flaxseed Meal (or ground chia seeds or oat flour)
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ¾ cup Big Spoon Peanut Butter with Wildflower Honey
- ½ cup Rice syrup or Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
Chocolate peanut butter ganache
- 3.5 oz Vegan Dark Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon Big Spoon Peanut Butter with Wildflower Honey
- 1 tablespoon Melted Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt for topping
- Line an 8x8 or 9x6 inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or medium saucepan, combine peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- If using a bowl, microwave for 20 seconds, stir and repeat until the ingredients are smooth and easy to combine to form a sweet peanut butter batter. If using a saucepan, melt and stir the ingredients on medium heat. Remove from heat when smooth and evenly combined.
- Pour the peanut butter/maple mixture onto the dry ingredients.
- Combine with a spatula to incorporate all ingredients together and form a sticky batter.
- Press the batter all over the prepared square pan. Use a spatula to smooth the layer and spread evenly.
- Pop the pan full of batter in the freezer while you prepare the chocolate peanut butter ganache.
- Combine all Peanut Butter Ganache ingredients in a saucepan over low heat and stir until combined. You can also use a microwave to heat and stir in increments.
- Remove the pan from the freezer.
- Pour the chocolate ganache on top of the bars and evenly spread with a spatula.
- Sprinkle with sea salt if you wish!
- Return pan to the freezer for 5-10 minutes or until the ganache is set.
- Cut and serve!
Looking for a CRUNCHIER experience? Sub in our new CRUNCHY Peanut Butter!