"A day without ice cream was a day wasted." - Iain Pears
Is there anything more addictive than the chocolatey bitterness of coffee mixed with the cool, sweet, creaminess of ice cream? Coffee ice cream is that happy place where childhood meets adulthood and incorporates the best of both worlds. We decided to take it up a notch with a swirl of our new GGET Espresso Almond Butter with Sea Salt. Not to toot our own horns, but the result is what dreams are made of.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee concentrate (try Slingshot or make your own)
- 1 cup cashews soaked overnight and drained
- 1 13.5-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup to taste
- ½ cup GGET Espresso Almond Butter with Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1 tablespoon bourbon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Add coffee, cashews, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla, and sea salt to high-speed blender and blend on high for 2 minutes. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Once ice cream mixture is chilled, add to ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions. We churned ours for 25 minutes.
- Pour ice cream into a bowl and swirl in GGET Espresso Almond Butter.
- Serve immediately as soft serve, or freeze for firmer ice cream.