When you’re as busy as the Wardians, you need to stay stocked with nutritious snacks.
Mike Wardian is an elite, multiple world record holding ultra-marathoner and a #bigspoonrunning ambassador. The pair have two boys, a Vizsla, and a very packed schedule! One of Jennifer Wardian’s favorite things to make for quick on-the-go snacks are these No-Bake Almond Butter Energy Bites, and she’s been kind enough to share the recipe with us!
- ¾ cup Almond Butter with Wildflower Honey
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ½ cup shredded coconut or flax seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Combine almond butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and use more almond butter if needed to get a good consistency.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes, then roll into bite-sized balls. Keep refrigerated.