- In a large bowl, mix together yogurt, honey, and vanilla.
- Add milk and stir until combined.
- Add oats and sea salt and stir thoroughly.
- Pour into four 4oz or two 8oz mason jars or bowls, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill overnight.
- Distribute Carrot Cake Walnut Butter and shredded carrot evenly on top of each portion of oats.
- Mix and enjoy!
"Eat cake for breakfast." - Kate Spade Our Limited Batch Carrot Cake Walnut Butter is packed with the flavor of a classic carrot cake. The only thing missing is the actual carrot and the sweet cream cheese frosting. That's where this recipe for overnight oats comes in. Greek yogurt provides richness and tang reminiscent of cream cheese and fresh carrot garnish rounds out the whole experience. The resulting oatmeal is like having carrot cake for breakfast! Ingredients 1 cup Greek yogurt 2-4 tbsp honey 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 cup milk (we used homemade almond milk) 1 1/2 cups rolled oats 1/4 tsp sea salt 4 tbsp Limited Batch Carrot Cake Walnut Butter 1 carrot, peeled and shredded Instructions