Want to impress during the holidays but don't have the time (or energy) to do heavy-duty baking right now? These mini pecan pies are a crowd pleaser and take less than ten minutes to throw together!
- 1 package mini pie crusts
- 1/3-1/2 cup Sorghum Pecan Pie Butter (depending on how full you want them!)
- 1/4 cup whipped cream (we used a dairy-free version)
- 2 tablespoons toasted pecans
- Follow package instructions to cook your pie crusts (the ones we used took 4 minutes)
- Add a scoop of Limited Batch Sorghum Pecan Pie Butter
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream
- Garnish with a sprinkle of toasted chopped pecans.
- Voila - the cutest, easiest pecan pies you've ever had!